Todays (25/08/2019) afternoon session has started with short description about differences between online and printed newspapers. After that our facilitator separated us in 6 group to prepare an interview with someone popular from our project. We decided to talk with Anna Viola Hornyik – our facilitator, to know some interesting facts about her ERASMUS life.
1. Have you ever participated in an Erasmus plus project before, if yes – how many times and where?
-Yes this is my 6th project. First time was in Italy, than Poland three times, after that in Turkey and now here.
2. What was the best project you have ever participated in?
-Probably it was in Czersk, it was about media project. I made really great relationships with people from other countries. We had really exciting time together.
3. What is the best part of your job?
– I really like to see how people are getting to know each other, making friendships because at the beginning they act like strangers but in the end they are really close to each other.
4. How did you find out about Erasmus?
My university teacher invited me to participate in Italy, that project was Youth in Actions – the advancing role of music.
5. How have Erasmus projects changed your life?
Before I started participating in Erasmus projects I was really shy. Now I travel really much, not only for Youth Exchanges, but also for APVs, and I meet a lot of people from different countries, and because of that I am feeling more confident now.
6. What is the biggest challenge in your work?
Always keep a spirit when I’m travelling a lot. Now I have to take a rest for few months.